Everyone is thrilled about the HydraFacial, a multi-step revitalization treatment that rejuvenates the skin from the cellular level and brings out maximum radiance. Thousands of people have brightened their complexions with this celebrated option, and you can be next. Here at the office of Ingrid E. Trenkle, MD, we warmly invite you to learn how this revolutionary treatment can help you.
What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is one of the most comprehensive skin resurfacing treatments on the market. As a safe, non-invasive, non-surgical approach that promotes the growth of elastin and collagen (proteins in the body responsible for skin resilience and elasticity), it can help to smooth over various facial wrinkles and diminish hyperpigmentation. It also employs blue light therapy to kill acne bacteria deep in the skin and cleans congested pores. It is most often administered on the skin of the face but can also be used in other regions, such as the skin of the back.
How Does It Work?
The HydraFacial comprises five strategic steps. These are as follows:
- Vortex Exfoliation: This stage applies a unique admixture of serums to uproot dead skin cells.
- Vortex Peel: This infuses a proprietary blend of salicylic and glycolic acids into the skin.
- Vortex Extraction: In this stage, a state-of-the-art suction device clears your pores of any debris.
- Vortex Boost: At this juncture, special solutions are selected for application based on individual skin type and present condition.
- Vortex Fusion: This final stage combines hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides to protect and nourish your skin.
HydraFacial results are instantaneous with zero recovery period or downtime. You can leave right after your session and get back to your regular activities.
Is the HydraFacial Right for Me?
Anyone seeking to refresh his or her complexion may be eligible for the HydraFacial. The best way to determine your candidacy for this well-loved therapy is to come into our clinic for an official consultation.
The HydraFacial has given countless people a newfound facial luster. To learn more about what this therapy can do for you, we warmly encourage you to make an appointment with the office of Ingrid E. Trenkle, MD. At our convenient location in Redlands, CA, Dr. Trenkle and her devoted staff will be happy to explain this option in full, answer any questions you may have, and help you enjoy the cleanest, healthiest skin. Contact us today to set up your consultation.