- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for MOH’s Surgery
- Women’s Dermatological Society
- California Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- International Society of Dermatopathology
Dr. Ingrid Trenkle practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology in Redlands and Sun City, California. Dr. Trenkle graduated from Loma Linda University Medical School in 1973. She did a Rotating Internship at USC Medical Center followed by a year in Zambia, Africa in mission service and running a leprosarium in house and range rover outreach. This was followed by an Internal Medicine Residency at Loma Linda. She did her Dermatology residency at University of California San Francisco and was the Chief Resident in her last year. Her Dermatopathology residency was completed at the Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard University Medical School.
Hours of Operation
Monday – 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Tuesday – 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Wednesday – 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Thursday – 7 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Friday – 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
124 E. Olive Ave, Redlands, CA 92373
We are closed on weekends