Ultherapy is a non-invasive, FDA-approved skin treatment option for individuals who desire to regain their youthful appearance. The procedure is performed by trained professionals and allows for the facial skin to tighten up and regain a youthful appearance naturally by initiating the growth of collagen. For several years now, the treatment procedure has proven to be a successful alternative to cosmetic surgical procedures that many people had to undergo to tighten up their facial skin.
Ultherapy Treatment Procedure
The Ultherapy process is simple and non-ablative, meaning it causes no damage to or injure the surface of the skin. First, the specialist will cleanse your facial skin to identify the areas that need to be treated. Once the affected area is identified, a professional will apply the ultrasound gel with the help of the smooth treatment applicator. The ultrasound imaging is designed to ensure that the area that the gel should be applied for optimal results and then the gel is pushed below the skin’s surface. The length of a treatment session largely depends on the area that needs to be treated. This method can be used to treat the neck, decolletage, chin, brow, and more.
Benefits of the Ultherapy Treatment Procedure
There are numerous benefits that come with the Ultherapy treatment. Some of these are:
- The treatment is a non-invasive treatment. Many people are often concerned about surgical cosmetic procedures and this makes this option ideal for them. Ultherapy is a natural procedure that utilizes ultrasound technology to ensure the aging get a firm and tight skin.
- Ultherapy is highly customizable. Based on each individual’s needs, the treatment procedure can be customized to meet the unique needs of each person. For enhanced performance, the treatment is often complemented with resurfacing or injectable procedures.
- No downtime required once you undergo the treatment. Most surgical cosmetic treatments require downtime for those who have undergone them to recover but the Ultherapy does not have any downtime. You will be able to continue with your normal lifestyle as soon as the procedure is over since it is non-invasive in nature.
- Treatment results last for longer periods. Once you undergo Ultherapy, you do not need any time to recover before resuming your normal life routine.The results may last for an extended period without the need to undergo the procedure again.
- It is a natural treatment procedure designed to naturally stimulate the tightening of body tissues and address aging-related signs by stimulating the production of collagen naturally.